Thursday, November 15, 2012

brightening your day

brightening your day
Hi everyone! Well, today, I thought that I would write about how to create the perfect look. As you can see, I'm really into colors. Colors can really brighten up your day, especially bright ones. Also, objects with cool designs on them are just as good. Most people think differently, stating that Fall is all about the darker colors. That's really a matter of an opinion, so dress whatever you'll like. However, when I think of fall, color is #1. Please Note: These are original outfits that I created on Polyvore. I don't just copy and paste other people's ideas. Now, let's get started.

For the first outfit, I chose a bright yellow blouse for the top. Blouses are really in right now, and Yellows really appeal to me. For the pants I chose some green ones. Personally, I think that yellow and green go great with each other. These bright colors will really brighten your day. For the shoes, I chose some metallic gold ones. Metallic golds really seem special, since the colors can catch peoples eyes. To tie the whole outfit together, I chose a sparkly gold clutch in a lighter shade. I think that this is perfect for anyone who is attending a small ceremony or just hanging out with friends when you want to be casual.

The next outfit really incorporates some pinks and purples. Personally, I fell in love with this top. It has stripes but I really like the big purple bow. Recently, I have been really into bows, since they are nice accessories and they are really classic and chic. For the pants, I chose a salmon colored pair, since this color is really beautiful. I'm a big pink fan, and I like to wear anything pink. For the shoes, why not add some sparkly purple ones. Purple and sparkles are my favorite combination, and they go great with this outfit. For purse, I chose a color blocked one. The pink part really ties the outfit together. However, I really like the shape of the purse, since it's really long and skinny. I recommend this outfit for when you are running some aarons or when you want to go shopping.

 The next outfit I chose, is one of my favorites of all time. The top is actually a blouse, and it has unique patterns on it. The colors are also very bright, so it actually makes it even better. I chose some electric blue skinny jeans. Skinny jeans are really in, and I like colored jeans better than the original. For the shoes, I thought that these maroon colored platform boots really matched the entire outfit. It brings out the shirt, and I really like the style. To finish the outfit off, I chose another maroon colored object. This purse has a great shape, and you can wear it cross body, too. I recommend this when you are out, or if you are dining at a restaurant with a friend for a casual lunch.

The next outfit is really adventurous. To start, I chose a salmon cable knit sweater, since I'm really obsessed with the color. I've also been really obsessed with metallics, and especially purple too. These jeans are really special and they look chic especially since they are skinny jeans too. For the shoes, I chose some red checkered sneakers, since they are really handy for this season. For the bag, I chose a tiny cross body one, so you don't really have to hold it and the color is amazing. If you are out with your best friends, or just roaming around town, this outfit is perfect!

Hope you enjoyed the post. Please comment and be a member!

H M woven shirt
$32 - hm.com


H M long sleeve blouse
$24 - hm.com


H M cable knit sweater
$21 - hm.com


H m
$16 - hm.com



H&M low rise jeans
$40 - hm.com


H m
$24 - hm.com


H m
$24 - hm.com


H&M platform boots
$48 - hm.com


H m
$16 - hm.com


H&M high heel shoes
$40 - hm.com


H&M high heel shoes
$32 - hm.com


H M leather handbag
$40 - hm.com


H M leather handbag
$24 - hm.com


H m
$13 - hm.com


H m
$32 - hm.com



5 comments:

  1. I'm really in love with the second outfit! I can't wait to get my hands on it at the mall! I'm really glad that you went with my suggestion and got clothes on an affordable budget, because they are making me feel like this is something that I would want to buy. One suggestion that I have for you is that you should have color, but too much color isn't always great. Try to get at least one neutral in an outfit. Overall, I think that this is your best post yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy my blog! I like yours too:)

      Delete
  2. I really like the bright colors you put together. I love how your outfits are also affordable now!! Visit my blog at : thecreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS! I meant thecreativecorner123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Fashion needs Feedback!