Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Hairstyles

     Christmas Countdown.
I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting. I realized that I can't post everyday. Instead, I will be posting this countdown on Monday,  wed, and Friday. I'm just really busy. I'd rather spend some time and write a nice post rather than just throw in a sloppy poorly written one.

 Today, I'd thought about putting together a special post about Christmas Hairstyles. Every girl treasures her hair, and we spend a lot of time on it. So, how about some Christmas hairstyles.

I really like this video because it shows that you don't need a hair curler. Curling your hair with a hair curler can damage your hair badly. This is a more natural look.

The first look is awesome if you're going for a laid back yet preppy look. I like that it's a side ponytail, and I love the ribbon. Adding the ribbon gives do much more glamour and it adds a great effect.

Of course, the messy bun is a girl's go to look on a bad hair day. It's chic and it's easy to do. I see this look so much, and I personally love it too. I think the look is so gorgeous and you should definitely try it out.

The last look is perfect if you are feeling dressy. I like how the braids wrap around, creating a natural hairband. It's perfect if you want to wear a dress or anything festive for the holidays.
If you want another look, this requires a hair curler. It's good to curl your hair sometimes, but make sure it's not on a daily basis. You can use heat resistant spray, which helps protect it a little. I have a hair curler that's from Bed Head Tigi. It's really nice, but keep in mind that it can heat up really quickly and you might burn yourself.

I like this look because it's an effortless look. It reminds me of looks I see in movies and it's very appropriate for occasions. It can be worn whenever you really want. This video also includes make up. The make up incorporates red and green , so if you choose to wear it on a day nowhere close to Christmas, then I recommend changing the make up.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Stay tooned for more! Comment and follow!

  - Beauty Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion needs Feedback!