Monday, December 31, 2012

Best Of 2012:)

The Final Moments of 2012 are coming to a end. The days or shall I say moments are dwindling and everyone is gluing their eyes to the TV screen at midnight. As many events, both great and breathtaking have happened, we also remember the tragedies that brought bravery. It has been a very emotional year for everyone, especially the fashion world.Best Of 2012:)
I'm going to cover some topics. I'm not going deep down into beauty products.

  My favorite fashion piece of all time this year was of course blazers. Mostly everyone is wearing them, due to the big hit in fall. My favorite one is from Juicy Couture. It's a gorgeous maroon blazer with detailed buttons and a crest.
  I have to say that I have been getting a lot into perfume. Personally, I used to smell like the lotion I used, but I realized that there was even more to it. I love Viva La Juicy, and the smell is just to perfect to be true. I also love the bottle and the ribbon. Another perfume I have been loving is J'adore by Dior. J'adore is Dior's number one selling perfume, and I fell in love the moment I laid eyes on it.
   One thing that I was dying for was a candle, especially in the winter. I love reading books in my room, and I just wanted to make the most out of it. I was a big Yankee Candle fan, but now I love Bath and Body Works candles. I have four, but I gave one away. The scents I own are frosted cupcake, cranberry woods. and sweet pea.The scents are very creative, and they are very good quality at a great price.
   I'm not a big handbag person to admit. I mostly use my School bag, but I do love my Juicy Couture handbag. I'm not into leather or any other material, so Juicy only suits me. Juicy Couture has their legendary velour handbags made out of the softest material. I have a pink one, except it's a different style with two Scottie Dogs. The bag is also very convenient, since the pockets are easy to find and it helps you keep organized.
   Beside my Uggs, I depend on my Coach sneakers. I don't really wear my Nike's all that much since I really only wear them for gym. The only time when I'm wearing a pair of sneakers besides at school are my soccer shoes for practices. The material of these shoes are very dependable. Over Winter break, I went on vacation to South Carolina and Georgia. I was sure they were going to be worn out, but five mud puddles, four steep hills, three days at the beach, two bike rides around the resort, and a very rare case of having to walk across of a fallen tree to get to the other side of a rather muddy ditch, I'm perfectly fine. The bottoms also have the logo engraved on them.
   I know very well that I'm not old enough to drink coffee. Technically, this is a frappuccino. When I'm at the mall, I usually order a frappuccino from Starbucks, since they are so delicious. These are basically the same thing, except on the go. I don't often drink it, but it is tempting.
    I'm a skinny jeans person, since I love wearing any jeans. Sometimes, I like to go a bit casual, so I wear sweats. Sweats may seem gross and most girls only wear it during gym, but mine are quite comfortable. I bought a pair of sweatpants from hollister in Spring, and they are just to comfortable. They provide me so much warmth during soccer practices in the fall, and I consider them my top clothing item.
     Bath and Body Works is a non stop raving store. It seems like there are millions of beauty products, but my favorite are the lotions. The lotions simply all smell too good. My favorite is Paris Amour, but I also bought ten bottles of Sweet on Paris since they smell so good. I find that they are also very moisturizing.
     I'm not that girl who enjoys a tan. I'm a pale person, and I like it that way. I never liked sun burn either. Of course everyone needs sunscreen, and my favorite is by Clarins. This can also help with other things such as breakouts. I think this is very useful for the hot days.
    Since I don't buy so many make up products, I try to keep it to a minimum. I know many girls are obsessed with all that mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and blush. It's understandable, but it's just that people are using them at an early age. I appreciate myself for inner beauty and that's all that's important. If you have confidence, you won't need to have make up as your best friend. It's not cool to wear all that stuff. I'm not big in the lip gloss company, so I much rather prefer a basic, such as lip balm. Everyone needs lip balm, and it's often your go to product when your lips are dry. I prefer Nivea. I've tried a lot of the flavors, but the honey is my favorite.
      I've been obsessed with pink nails. I don't like hot pink or neon. I'm more of a pastel person since I love light colors. Since I also have the French White tip by Rimmel, I can experiment. I also think that the color is really classic.
   Those were just some of my favorites, but you can't forget about non beauty and fashion favorites.

What a big year for music this year, and so many new songs were released. I couldn't decide on one, so I narrowed it down to three.
   No.1
Cher Lloyd-Want you Back
  It's just too catchy!
 
 No.2   Karmin-Brokenhearted
      Discovered on Youtube
    

 
No.3    Maroon 5- One more night
  Best Band Ever!
   
 
    
  

      Favorite Movie and Book
 I know Harry Potter did not come out this year. I love all the books and Movies, considering I read each book 50 times. I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 last year, and I still love it. During Winter Break, I went to my friends house in Georgia and we watched one Harry Potter movie each night at midnight. I discovered the books two years ago, and I've never read something like it before. I was glued to the books.

    I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment Below on your favorites!

   ~ Beauty Queen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion needs Feedback!